Thursday, December 08, 2005

My First Blog


I have been wanting to create a blog everytime I saw someone's blog. Finally I really sit down and do it.

I really have to thank a few ppl especially Hsiu Pin (http://hsiupin.blogspot.com/) when she showed me hers and encourage me to do it too.

Another 2 persons that inspired me will be

1. Mei Ling (http://www.ms-cranberi.com/blog) - my uni-housemate that played very loud music (sweet dreams by Eurythmics) everyday without failed for almost a year. Recently I heard the song and missed the Uni time so much. I bought the CD and now my turn to play it almost everyday loudly. I hope my neighbour wont complaint about that.

2. My niece (www.xanga.com/drunkbeforedawn) - I read through her blog and it's so cool. Just enjoy reading it and hoping I can do as good as her.

In my mind, there are so many things to write now. I just cant concentrate on what I have to write first. Do keep coming in to check out. At the same time I really pray hard this will not be my another half way work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home