Friday, December 09, 2005

Cocktail Party at Apartment 415



Had a cocktail party at my apartment months ago. Today, I finally force myself to upload the photos to my multiply album (http://babydino.multiply.com).

This is the first time I did the cocktail stuff. I tried my luck making one and it was really "TERRIBLE TERRIBLE AND TERRIBLE". No one would even like to try a sip by the look of it. Actually, that's not too bad but I ended up throwing it all away.

I was actually not feeling too well that day and have a long flight to catch the next day but I cant remember since when I start to believe that beer will cure my sore throat. Therefore I had a can of beer properly. Properly? Yeah, the other two cans I drank it flowing out while Keen Meng holding's the can. It was bad. My whole apartment floor is basically flooding with beer. I then sort of dancing cleaning the floor where Keen Meng got a snap video shot of it which he has now distribute across the whole company EXCEPT ME!


I remembered we took this photos before everyone start leaving. Wonder why we all showing the loser look? Who is the loser? ermmm!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home